My friend, Courtney, asked me if I would be willing to take some maternity pictures for her. I was honored, but a bit hesitant. I love photography, but I'm used to shooting nature shots, not people. Here are the fruits of our labors. It was so much fun, I'm willing to practice on anyone!














4 comments:
I wish I'd had you take some of me! These are beautiful! Would you want to take some of my girls? Maybe me and my girls?
Monica, I would LOVE to take some pictures for you. I can't promise results, but I can promise to try!
Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!
supersmashflash2s.com
Beautiful maternity photos! The soft lighting and natural poses are lovely. If you ever turn these into a photo journal or illustrated story, a manga translator can help add text in different languages. Manga Translator is a handy tool for that.
Post a Comment