Friday, June 27, 2008

Introductions

So, this is me, working on the white house.


Clint wants to strip it, so we are! Ambrie is not allowed, due to her preggie status.




Oh wait! Introductions. I am me. I live in a studio apartment located on the backside of a garage. The garage is attached to a house (SURPRISE!) owned by Clint and Ambrie Gordon-Carroll. They own Cassius, a black lab/golden retriever/chow mix. Cassius and Hayden are really good buds, as are their owners.




Clint, also working on the white house

















And this is Cassius. Wonderful, cuddly Cassius.
I will have to get Ambrie to get on the other side of the camera so Y'all can meet her.
That's all for now.
Da' BIRD

1 comment:

Monica said...

The cable and CD for my camera are in my purse now, so let me know when you need to use them!