Friday, July 25, 2008

Not much is new


So, just in case I have really devoted people who check my blog regularly . . . not much is new. At work we've switched from sending paper evaluation forms out to departments to sending electronic evaluation forms. SO MUCH FUN! It really isn't bad, but like any new thing it takes time to get used to.


I am still reading a lot of books.


Oh, I know! I tore up the carpet in my bedroom yesterday. I was using a crowbar thing to take up the tack strips and I hammered the crowbar, it slipped and cut my knee. The cut is . . . 3/4 of an inch long (I just measured it). Then I was cleaning my bathroom and, not thinking, I was kneeling to clean the floor when I noticed blood all over where I had been kneeling. What???? You didn't know cuts bled either? So relieved, because I thought I was the only one who didn't know that. Ha Ha. Just poking fun at my self for not thinking through the whole "cut on the knee" thing. Since I still don't have a digital camera (Student loans and medical bills come first!), I've attached a picture I found online. Just so everyone can relate better.

4 comments:

CommonMama said...

Ok I tried to leave a comment last time, but it didn't work so we'll see shat happens this time. Thanks for the generic photo, it really helped me feel your pain.

Monica said...

That is a sick picture haha but I guess it gets the point across?

Monica said...

I meant to say this as well - I can't wait for baseball season to come around again. You're still planning on going to all the home games with me, right?

4cummings said...

I like your boots.