Thursday, April 16, 2009

Not all dogs . . . Promise






But there are some. A smiling Hayden



Richard and Hayden. Finding a place for me to sleep can be tricky.



For that matter, finding space for anyone but Richard is tricky.


But they are both cute and I love them.


My brother, Nathan, came to visit over conference weekend. We went shopping at Old Navy.




A pretty cool shot from the baseball stadium.
I finished the last star on my Star Quilt that has been six years in the making!


I'm not sure if this picture shows how big the quilt is or how small my living room is.


Erica and I went to Salt Lake to do some family history research.


The Temple


See, April, there are flowers there.


And some not so springy stuff
I've been told this picture is depressing. What does it mean if I like it?
Sorry, these pictures kind of jump around a little. These are from conference weekend. Hayden was pretty attentive
It would appear that he likes the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
and he didn't like me distracting him from the singing.
You would think that April in Utah means that it is spring . . . not this year.
But there is still hope that spring is coming.

Alright. That is it for now. Back to work for me!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Great pictures! I love the ones of the snow on the flowers! Hayden looks great too.

CommonMama said...

Awesome job on the quilt! Looks like you all had fun at conference. Maybe next time I'll be there (in my dreams at least.)

Monica said...

I love that quilt, especially the stars! I should have taken pictures of the snow this morning...now it's melted and not so pretty.

erica said...

nice variety!