Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm IN!!!

I think I have officially been accepted into my ward. Oh, sure, they read my records in a couple of weeks ago, and I got a calling, but as of today, I know I'm in! You may ask yourself, "What happened that Jennifer finnally feels like this is offical?" Well, I'll tell you.

I got Visiting teachers. That is not what did it for me though . . . The ladies in Relief Society are setting me up on blind dates. That is how I know it is for real! They would never try to set me up with their brothers, sons, nephews etc. unlesss they thought I was one of them. So there we go! I don't know how I'll be able to tell once I'm married . . . . maybe they will have me over for dinner. I think that is what they do with non-single people.

I have a new favorite artist too. Her name is Kate Nash and I think she is HILARIOUS. Don't worry, I'll let you all know how the blind dates go. :)

4 comments:

Erica said...

yeah for blind dates! Good luck.

VermontMom said...

They would have to be blind not to see your charms and virtues!!

Monica said...

You'll have to let me know where you go on your blind dates so I can come spy on you haha ya know, to keep you from being too nervous :D

CommonMama said...

Ok, blind dates is a definite in, but what I want to know is what calling you have!