Friday, September 12, 2008

Mindy's getting married

Mindy is my Supervisor, but I think we are friends too. :)
Technically, she is married now, but she wasn't when these pictures were taken!


Me (Jennifer), Shantelle, Mindy and Monica

Hmmm, If you can't tell that these are the same people as from above . . . I don't know how to help you.



Yay! Mindy opening a slightly risque present from Monica, Sherrina and I.



Liz Childs chekin' out the goods!



Ah, the office crowd. Starting in the back, going from left to right:


Liz, Stacy, RayNette, Kathy, Lexi, Sherrina


Mindy, Melissa, Heather, Jess, Me, Shantelle


Brienne and Pam






Starting in the back, left to right again.

Liz, Stacy, RayNette, my head, Jess, Sherrina (standing), Shantelle

Mindy, Brienne, Melissa, Heather, my head again (look at those buggy eyes)

Pam and Monica

3 comments:

Monica said...

Mindy would be so mad if she knew you posted the picture of her with the 'horse face' as Colby put it haha good times! Thanks for going with me! I'm glad we went!

Me said...

You are soooo pretty Jennifer. I like seeing you. Why don't you just hop on a plane and come home!

Meredith said...

I am soooo sad that I missed it! :(