Friday, September 12, 2008

The Game . . . Meaning Baseball.

Sorry it has been so long, I go through dry spells. Once again, pictures are thanks to Monica. With out her, I would have to use more stock photos. Yick!

A lot has been happening. School started, I'm taking a math class, yoga, and aerobics. Unfortunately, it seems that aerobics falls into the catagory of activities Jennifer shouldn't do b/c it exacerbates her pelvic pain. I am thinking about adding a second yoga class instead. I am really enjoying yoga, it isn't easy, but it is fun. I feel bad for my classmates because I sweat a lot. Thanks for the genes Mom and Dad!
Here we go with the photos:

This is me and my friend Dave. He is 6' 5". For those of you who don't kwow, I am 4' 9". Yes, that is short enough to make me a little person, yes I can get a handicapped sticker, I don't know if it is hard being short b/c I've never been tall. Nothing to compare it too. Does that answer everyone's questions?

What a great night for a baseball game, eh? Except I got a bug bite. I HATE BUG BITES!

Ummm, this is number 15, at bat . . . that is all I know.

Doesn't it look like Dave and I are having a TON of fun? I actually did have fun, as for Dave, you'd have to ask him. Dave just told me it was fun for him too.

Aha. I was trying to stay squised up in my seat b/c I had some serious pelvic pain, but those seats are narrow. I put my arm on the back of Dave's seat to try and keep myself balanced. He thought I was putting the moves on him. Silly boy.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I am so sad baseball season is over and we have to wait so many months for it to start again...but now we can start going to volleyball!

CommonMama said...

Boy you guys really look like you are having fun.....