Monday, September 15, 2008

Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo

Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo (AKA Ricky, or Erica for you boring people) celebrated her birthday on September 6th, even though it isn't until the 8th. We've decided to start a tradition of going to the Thai Village in American Fork for her birthday . . . and mine


This is Erica eating her meal at OUR table. It is the same table we ate at last year.



They had cool shaped ice cubes, so Erica wanted a picture of her drinking from her glass, plus, sometimes water just tastes so good, you wish you could remember that particular glass forever. Now Ricky Can. :)

Yay, me . . . with out any food . . .Hey, these pictures are NOT in chronological order. Chaos!

For those of you who watch America's Next Top Model; Do you recognize my look? I am smiling with my eyes, just like Tyra says. If they ever make a "Little People's America's Next Top Not Really Thin Model", I've got it in the bag! (Is someone sending these to Tyra?)

Erica and Me, with our food. I always get the Massaman Curry. At the Thai Village, they cut their veggies into really cool shapes.
That's all from Da' BIRD for now.

4 comments:

Monica said...

I'll have to try eating there someday...

CommonMama said...

What a nice sister you are. Now if only you lived closer....

Elliotts said...

Dude, I totally sat at that same table last time Kyle and I were there!

Erica said...

I feel so honored to be a feature of your blog. thanks