Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not Pictures Of Hayden

Well, here is proof for those of you who were beginning to doubt that there were other living beings in my life besides Hayden.

I went bowling with some girls from the office. They are both co-workers and friends, for which I am grateful.Our handy, dandy bowling balls! From left to right: Monica, BIRD, Sherrina and Jess

I did this as a tribute to our pregnant co-worker. She just had her baby yesterday! I'm glad I didn't have to give birth to my "baby"

Bowling shoes are hot to begin with, but with these leg attached to them, they are BEYOND hot!

Without our bowling balls: Sherrina, Jess, Monica and BIRD

Congrats to Sherrina, winner of the first game!

Jess and Monica, good buds. Aren't they both beautiful? What is even better is that they are great friends to me. Sherrina is too, even though she isn't in this picture.


For our second game, we did crazy bowling which included the:
Side-kick bowl
Left-handed-ballet bowl
Bum-scoot bowl
SLLLLOOOOOWWWWEEESSSTTTT bowl (Sherrina was the winner at 1MPH), the FASTEST bowl (no picture)
Between the legs of someone facing you (aka the scariest bowl!), the spinning bowl
Backwards bowl
booty bowl
Well, how's that for getting out and doing something?
These are Valentines that I got from two of my nephews, Mica and Skylar. I look forward to them each year, I still have last year's hanging on my bulletin board.
The backs, with the love attached.

No comments: