Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Some more pictures

Cute! A Hayden nose with some eyes!

Ooo, Hayden's nose with droopy eyes! He has freckles on his nose. I think they are cute.

A profile picture of the monkey.


I made a few magnets as Christmas presents for my friends in Utah.

See that big freckle on the end of his nose? Shhh, he's sleeping in this picture.

Sometimes he sleeps on my bed, my favorite is when he uses my pillow too. Sometimes I pull the covers over him. He is so funny! This is a cloud, I didn't even photo-shop it to make it look like a lightning bolt. It just happened.


Hayden has a cowlick on his nose. I think it is a "J" for Jennifer's dog. He was meant for me!


Erica gave me TWO of the beloved glass egg that I bought and then returned for financial stability. Aren't they beautiful? Here is a color shot.

Gorgeous! Last, but not least . . . (I SWEAR I have a life!)

Ok, maybe I should work on getting out more. I have pictures of other stuff, but I love Hayden and I think he has a lot of personality. Just pretend you like seeing all of the photo's of him.

I did have a roommate for a couple of weeks, but I didn't take any pictures because I was having too much fun. I went bowling with some friends & co-workers (they are both) and I'll post some pictures of that as soon as I kife them from Monica's blog. :) Love (most of) you! (Like the rest of Y'alls)

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Isn't that funny when pets use pillows? Charlie lays on the couch and puts her head on the pillow all the time and sometimes when she cuddles with Jeff in bed she will scoot up so that she uses his pillow too. I love it.

Monica said...

I don't even like pets but I like the pictures of Hayden so that must say something :) Oh, and I love that you used the word kife!

Elliotts said...

What a funny dog you have :)

CommonMama said...

I love Hayden... he makes me laugh