Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Random Stuff

First, the AWESOME! The way the light is making a beam in the sky, not a trick of the camera, folks! It really looked like that! As an added note for those of you who don't know, this is the view from my office window.
Then, the yicky . . . Because of my "Estrogen Sensitivity" (I feel like both words in that phrase should be capitalized, even if you don't), I have to take a birth control that is all progestin, no estrogen. It makes me break out. OBVIOUSLY. The worst part is, it itches like crazy!

Apparently, I've inherited (my) Mom's zeal for shoveling. I have fabulous mittens that I wear sometimes, but then my hands get hot. Ah, the fruits of my labor. I had blisters on both hands. Pretty sweet if you ask me!


(my) Mom is working on collecting and then hanging a variety of gold frames. I got this one at an antique shop out here in Utah. I'm a little bit in love with the picture. Lucky for (my) Mom it doesn't match the decor in my apartment or she might not be getting it!



Ah, the well loved Hayden pictures. At least with these recent ones, you have to admit he is entertaining! You'll see what I mean . . .



Puppy eyes. Not entertaining enough? Wait for it . . .

Ok, so he folds his feet when he is laying down. Odd, but still not entertaining? Wait for it . . .
He used to sleep in this chair when he was a puppy but it's been in the garage for awhile. I reintroduced it and he still thinks he fits. He usually curls up in it and whines as he breathes, kind of like when you are sitting on someone, and they try to breath but it hurts them. One day I had a basket of laundry next to "his" chair. Things got a little more comfortable. wait for it . . .

and smooshy faced

TA DA! My entertaining sleeping dog! Where did this monkey come from?!?

4 comments:

Monica said...

Hayden's so entertaining :) I like the smooshy face personally. I am glad your posts consist of a lot of pictures because I can't read good. Okay, not really. I just like pictures. That sunset picture is awesome! I think I will keif it :)

Erica said...

I saw the same sunset, so I can back jennifer up on this one. It was awesome! I also like the creative bowling from the previous post.

VermontMom said...

I looked at this and enjoyed it days and days ago, but still liked going to it today. The sun is shining and I have a zillion happy things to do today. Love Mom

Unknown said...

It seems I'm on the right track, I hope I can do well. The result was something I did and was doing to implement it.
http://www.clickjogosclick.com