Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Halloween Treat

This is the character that the mask is based off of.


I left Dave an anonymous letter requesting that he measure the distance between his eyes (without having them crossed) but he never replied, so I had to reveal that I was the one making the mask for him. This is why he doesn't have any eye holes in the first picture.
Then I made him show me where his eyes were, and I cut eye holes for him.
Most of you have seen these pictures, but I just wanted to get them onto an unproducted web-site so that all could have access to pictures of Dave. In case you didn't get the email, for Halloween, I decided to make a Strong Bad Mask. I've been wanting to make one for awhile, but I didn't know what I would do with said mask after I made it. I finally decided that I would give it to my friend Dave, because he is also a fan of homestarrunner.com.
Now, if you DID get the email with these pictures, you probably also got a follow up email from Dave. He was concerned because he thought that the pictures weren't flattering. Sorry to Dave for that. But you all have seen the other pictures of him that I've posted, so you know that he doesn't always have his mouth hanging open like that. :) Don't worry Dave.
Although I didn't dress up for Halloween, and went to bed at 6:00pm, I did celebrate. I just did it by making a mask for Dave, the day before.

No comments: