Saturday, September 29, 2012

Between My Boston Visits

I took some pictures in the week between my visits to Boston.  I also played with a few pictures I took while in Boston.
I love the sun coming through the clouds!
Foliage and mist across the field.  I took this picture out of the car window on the way to church. 
 I think the hydrangea leaves on the bush by the chapel are glorious!
 Here are some more pictures from John Adams' Peacefield gardens and the stone library.
 More clouds!  These are just fluffy clouds above the house, no sun coming through them, but still beautiful.
 Oh my goodness.  I cannot even BEGIN to express how much I missed this face while I was in Boston.
 Some leave I found on the ground.  I love how beautiful I think everything here in Vermont is.  I think it's the green background
 Oh, look, a bird for the BIRD
 ON RUBBER BOOTS TO KEEP MY FEET DRY!!  Have you ever seen anything more suited for me?
 My nephew, Skylar, at his first soccer game, showing off his moves.
 The maple tree in the yard is beginning to change!
 Another double rainbow.  Come on, folks, can't you see both?
It's hard to catch the colors in as much vibrancy as they actually have, but here is one attempt.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend
happy wheels | friv | happy wheels | girlsgogames | games2girls | happy wheels

GameBoy said...

Searching for some blogs and enjoy free flash games online
happywheelsgame.in||happywheelsunblocked.in || http://slitherioc.com||Happy Wheels|| unblocked games
happy wheels
||happy wheels 3||happy wheels at school||Pie Face Game||english to spanish translation||happywheelsdemo.in

Unknown said...

Social networking can help me better relationships. I also use it to trade in a few items. It seems everything is very good.
baixar facebook l facebook baixar l baixar facebook gratis l baixar whatsapp l baixar whatsapp gratis l whatsapp baixar

Drag Racer V3 said...

I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. pocaauto

alicetaylor said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write

potaup

Unknown said...

I am looking for my memories through the stories, the narrative of people. I feel it is difficult but I will try.
povaup

alicetaylor123 said...

I have read your article, the information you give is very interesting

lennyfacetext.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for your share! google chrome 49 windows xp silver games grindcraft game mô phỏng lái xe cho pc hamachi 2.2.0.410

Anonymous said...

gta 5 apk download