Thursday, October 23, 2008

Financial Stress

First of all, thanks for all of the comments on my last post. It is fun to hear what you all think. Unfortunately, the state of the economy . . . fine! The state of my personal bank account was making me stressed, so I returned the two tall ladies and the egg. I know most of you would have gone for the African bust, but I LOVE it, and she doesn't creep me out at all.

I H-A-T-E paying full price for anything, and that is why I chose the egg. I'm pretty sure in a few months it will go on clearance and then I'll get it for half as much. The tall ladies, I liked them a lot, but they were still on the expensive end for me. Honestly, I'm not going to take any of this stuff with me when I die, so there isn't really a good reason to pay a lot of money for it, right? Clearance, clearance, clearance! I'm all about it!

Let me just say that this is my favorite Halloween decoration yet. It is on a house that I pass everyday on the way to and from work each day. I don't know exactly what it is about it that I love so much, but there you have it. I know it is kind of blurry . . . WHAT? There was someone sitting in that car while I taking a picture. I didn't want them to yell at me.

Cassius (Clint and Ambrie's [my landlords] dog) is a very enthusiastic greeter. He just loves the people so much! The other day I was wearing shorts and I noticed a line on my leg. I thought it was dirt and tried to wash it off but no luck. It may have had something to do with the fact that it wasn't dirt! I took me awhile to figure out what it was from. Yep. It is a "Welcome home! I love you and I can only express that by jumping!" bruise from a Cashy claw.


That is it for now. Sorry if my leg makes you uncomfortable. I think it is a kind of funny picture b/c look how small the things on the floor look! (I'm giggling about it right now!)

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Thanks! I am pretty sure that Jeff would say no to that name. Plus...I don't think I want to encourage my children to be destructive!

Brittany said...

Oh, i know all to well burden of financial stress! I am glad you didn't return the two dogs though. They are really cool.

CommonMama said...

A very wise decision, but you should check back to see if they go on clearance.

Monica said...

I'll have to look for that Halloween decoration...you'll have to tell me where it's at exactly.

Erica said...

sorry you had to return the things. It was a very adult kind of decision though.

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.