Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Various Hayden Sleeping Pictures

Hayden is a pretty funny dog, but I find him especially entertaining when he is sleeping.
Hayden gets kind of annoyed when I stay uplate reading. He usually sticks his nose under the blanket, but sometimes he just smooshes his head into whatever is most convenient.


At other times, he uses his paw to cover his eyes.
I'm not quite sure how this position is comfortable . . . Hayden seems to like it. He sleeps like this a lot.

Here we go, sticking his face under the blanket. He does NOT like the light.

and then we have Cassius, who likes to sleep on the garage floor, but I convinced him to try the couch one day. I'm not sure how he felt about it.

2 comments:

CommonMama said...

Hayden is a handsome pup.

Susan said...

What cute dogs! I can't imagine life without our two extra "kids", they make us laugh ever day.

You look all grown up, I guess you are though! Not to embarass you, but I still remember you as little Jennifer. I must be getting old!!

Check us out at coloradocoppingers.blogspot.com