Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Random stuff!

One day Cassius came out to the apartment to hang out with Hayden and me. It was a pretty chilly day, and apparently Cassius didn't want to lay on the cold floor.


I think you can tell what hayden thinks of Cassius taking over the bed!

I guess we all know which way Cassius is voting this year!

Just a close up of Hayden. I think it's funny how saggy his face gets.

I went for a walk with Hayden last Sunday and I saw this HUGE squash hanging from a chainlink fence. I took the picture with my hand in it for reference.

Sherrina and Monica got this bag for me for my birthday. They also got me a yoga mat. I love them both!
Most of you have probably already seen this. I like to call it "Where's Hayden". Can YOU spot the puppy?


What? He gets cold in morning. I'm up and getting ready, so I let him use the bed.
Oh, look at that face. It is just SO precious.


2 comments:

CommonMama said...

Bark Bark woof woof bark woof bark. From Bo to Hayden

CommonMama said...

Whoa, that is a massive squash. I wonder if it is edible, or if it is all woody. And I thought I should translate Bo's message.
"Hayden I miss you. You are lucky, I am not allowed on the beds."